Sunday, June 1, 2008

Week of 5/26-6/1 Workouts!

5/26/08: 1 hour swim and 3 Mile brick workout
total running: about 27 mins or so
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: warm
Notes: Nothing was really memorable about the run but I really pushed myself in the pool today. It felt great, but I was really wore out after the workout. Hopefully I can continue to push myself like this on every workout.

5/27/08: 4.5 Mile run!
total running: 42 minutes
aver mile: 9:20
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: warm but nice
Notes: The weather was really great today and I felt entergized as I ran to the Lake and around and back. Ran into a few folks watching the bats, but it gave me a little diversion before I headed home. A great run overall.

5/28/08: 3 Mile Run and 1 Hour Swim Brick!
total running: 27 mins or so
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: warm
Notes: My right hamstring was really tight today so I took the run pretty easy. However, I pushed myself in the pool again and feel like I am finally starting to see the results, I'm pretty excited to see my body transform as I continue to push myself and eat well.

5/31/08: 36 Mile Bike Ride in Houston!
total cycling: about 3 hours
ave. 16.5 mph
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: warm and breezy
Notes: While I was in Houston this weekend, I took advantage of the flat roads out in Katy to get in a nice ride with my good friend Will Neff and two of his co-workers. We had a great time...making a pace line as we went into the headwind and pushed as hard as we could. The ride felt great...I need to ride more often though! The delious and cheap Mexican food after was the real treat! can't wait to ride with them again!

No comments: