Sunday, July 20, 2008

Week of 7/14-7/20 Workouts!

7/15/08: 4.5m run With Rob’s Run Club!
heartrate: n/a
weather: hot
Notes: After a much needed day off, I got in a workout with my friend Rob Hill’s running club. We actually did hills, which has been a while for me (well, in a structured workout, I mean). 4x300m or so hill repeats and I was ready to pass out! Haha, it was a great workout though with great company.

Also, a bit of good news, I found out I will be coaching/pacing for Nike in a few weeks! The Human Race will be a 10k of Epic proportions! The race is being hosted here in Austin on 8/31/08. Austin is one of 5 U.S. cities selected to host a race, so this is gonna be good. I'll be pacing/coaching Tuesday's at Gueros (off S. Congress) at 7pm so come by and run with me if you're in the area!




7/16/08: 8m on my mountain bike!

heartrate: n/a

weather: hot
Notes: A nice alternative from the road stuff, I road my mountain bike about 8miles tonight. It kicked my ass. I forgot how tough those heavy beats can be. However, that being said, it was a great workout!

Today is also my birthday, so I am taking tomorrow off! Woohoo for getting older. I’ll be 28.

7/18/08: 2.5m run/30min swim Brick!

heartrate: n/a

weather: hot

Notes: Ran out to Stacy pool, wearing my new Nikes. It looks like they will take a little bit of a break-in time, which I am NOT looking forward to. I already miss my Brooks Adrenaline! :(

No comments: