Sunday, April 13, 2008

Week of 4/7-4/13 Workouts!

4/8/08: Runtex 3.5 Mile Speedworkout
total running: 35 minutes or so
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: warm
Notes: Decided to do something different today so I ran with a RunTex training group. If you live in the Austin-area and don't know WHO RunTex is, you must live under a rock:)

Anyhow, we did a nice 3.5 mile run today that consisted of 800m repeats with 400m recovery. I think we did 4. It was a good workout, but I could have done more. I ended up feeling tight in my hamstrings afterwards though (gotta stretch!) so maybe it's better that's all I did today.

4/9/08: SoCo Run Club 4.5 Miles!
total running: 45 minutes or so...
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: threating cloudy/overcast
Notes: So I ran to SoCo today and then got a ride back after the run from my roommate (well, she offered, otherwise I would have ran back!) Maybe i'll get her to run with us too sometime...

Overall, a great 5k and the beer at the finish made it even sweeter!

4/13/08: 30 Minute swim at the Pool
Heart-rate: n/a
Weather: threating cloudy/overcast
Notes: Met up with my friend Carrie again and did 30 minutes in the pool today. For some reason, I still can't shake this allergy feeling. I am not sure what is going on. I got allergy tested earlier this week so it has to be something else, maybe a sinus infection?! Ughh, so the doctor will be getting a visit from me next week...

No comments: