Monday, September 6, 2010

The 2010 Edition of the Austin Tri (12 minutes slower, but with MORE FUN!)

Well...I finished! and I had a lot of fun! probably the most fun i have had in a race before. I'm not really so sure why to be honest with you. Lack of training=more relaxed attitude towards racing?! maybe so.

wetsuit legal meant a fantastic swim...almost the exact time (to the second!) I did last year (last year was sans wetsuit...and I felt like i had an 'okay' swim this year!) The bike time was slower, okay waayyyyyyy slower, than last year. Run was slower also...but the weather was nice (except for a little rain we had during the swim/early portion of the bike).

saw tons of friends and had lots of 'first-timer' friends finish. glad i can continue to inspire my friends into triathlon year-after-year.

more later! i'm actually really renewed about training again. finally. this off-season is going to rule!!!!!

1 comment:

kizzy said...

Good to hear that..Looks like your having so much fun...
Good luck!
brooks shoes