skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jessica, a Austin Runner AND Triathlete
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Tough cookies duathlon!!!
4th overall, 1st in my age group. Good times.
I love my cycling club...thanks to all!!!
2 comments:
Unknown
said...
WoOOHOO!!! Nice job Jess!
March 17, 2009 at 12:40 PM
Unknown
said...
WOW!!! Way to go, Jess.
March 18, 2009 at 7:56 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Race Schedule Widget
My Blog List
Punk Rock Tri Guy
what's the rush? let's take the one
Austin Tri-Cyclist - Austin's Triathlon Store
Double A Caps
ATXFixed
Austin T3 Coaches
TXFixed
Fixed Gear Blog
Tri4YourLife
Born Again Athlete:
Chrome Bike Bulletin
Austin WNRR
How You Say...
CycleBum
Jack and Adam's Bicycles
Bike Noob
Hipster Nascar
Wednesday urban Assualt Ride - Austin
Austin.Cadence
Austin Texas Bike... Stuff - Local bike rides for regular AND irregular people
Velocity USA INC
Bike Snob NYC
wooly mammoth dinner tyme
Red Licorice Events
M1EK's Bake-Sale of Bile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(16)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(44)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(4)
48:58 in Cap 10k. I beat the mayor of Austin!Wow, ...
Tough cookies duathlon!!!4th overall, 1st in my ag...
I came. I saw. I conquered. TIR 2009 was more awe...
Jessica: Bike builder extraordinaire!I just finish...
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(44)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
Search This Blog
What I do for fun...when i'm not working out!
Jessica Alexander
is a fan of
Bike Problems
Create your Fan Badge
Subscribe To My World! (when I get to it!)
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
2 comments:
WoOOHOO!!! Nice job Jess!
WOW!!! Way to go, Jess.
Post a Comment